We understand life can get busy and you might have to miss a class. With our easy make-up class policy, you may schedule a make-up class online. If you have multiple children, please schedule a make-up class for each child individually.
If you need to make-up a class please let us know ahead of time that you will be missing class. Each child can do up to 3 make-ups per session unless one of the following circumstances occurs. Make-ups are only allowed in classes that have room and they are not guaranteed. Make-ups will not be done the last week of classes and they do not carry over to the next session. Make-ups are a courtesy that we extend to our customers. Often there are limitations such as only one session of a class is running and therefore there are no other classes available for make-ups. We do not give refunds when someone is unable to do a make-up.
To schedule a class make up;
- Log into you DaySmart account
- Click Dashboard on the left navigation bar
- Under “My Enrollments” you will see what class your kiddo is registered for
- Click the three dots next to “View Class”
- Click “Make-up an Event”
- Click “Schedule Make-up”
- Select the day that works best for your schedule!